Terms & Conditions
Any personal information that is submitted to us by our website visitors and program and event registrants is not shared with any third party companies. Personal information is provided to us by our visitors and program and event registrants when they voluntarily or knowingly provide the information to us.
Registrants provide their information by filling out a registration form that is available online. The personal information we collect from each registrant is used to administer the program, send email updates, and for distribution to the other registrants of that specific program. If you do not wish to receive email updates following the program or event you can elect to unsubscribe via the link in each newsletter.
I understand that I or my child may be photographed and/or filmed while having fun at The Oakville Parent programs or events. The photographs will be the property The Oakville Parent and no compensation will be given to my child or me if these photographs are used by The Oakville Parent. I understand the photographs will be used for promotional or training purposes only.
Waiver, Release & Indemnity Agreement
1. I understand that participation in any demonstrations associated with The Oakville Parent program, while pregnant or immediately following a pregnancy, may increase the risk of injury to myself and, if applicable, to my child. I represent to The Oakville Parent that I have consulted with my physician regarding my participation in any physical activities. My physician has informed me of the risks that I may encounter and has given me permission to participate in the pre/post-natal exercise demonstrations. I understand that I would not participate in the physical demonstrations in the programs if participation was against my physician’s orders.
2. I understand that I should consult a medical professional for advice on any medical claims made during the course of the program.
3. I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless The Oakville Parent, its respective organizers, officers, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and the Facilitators of the program I have chosen to attend, from any and all claims, demands, personal injuries, costs, or expense, (including attorney’s fees) arising from or relating in any way to me or my child’s participation in the pre/post-natal programs.
4. I understand that The Oakville Parent has sourced the very best expert presenters who are professionals in their field. I release The Oakville Parent for any mis-information received in the program.
5. Should a provision of this agreement or portion thereof be found invalid or void as against public policy by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this agreement shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect.
6. I acknowledge that I have read and understand this Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement and have been given the opportunity to ask any questions and have received and understand all of the information which was provided.
A space is being held for me in program/workshop and therefore payment is non-refundable. If I choose not to / cannot continue in the program, it is my responsibility to contact The Oakville Parent 24 hours before the first class of a session. Registration cancellations are subject to an administration fee.
There will be no reimbursement for missed classes or cancellations due to weather. However, in the instance an instructor must cancel a session due to illness/emergency, a make-up session will be scheduled.
I hereby give consent for emergency medical care by a duly licensed MD or Doctor of Dentistry. This care may be given under whatever conditions are necessary to preserve the life, limb, or well-being of me or my dependent.
The Oakville Parent acts as a portal of information, the use of any information contained on our website should be used entirely at your own risk. The content of the pages in this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice. The Oakville Parent assumes no responsibility for any errors and /or omissions related to the content found on the site, nor shall it be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly by the information referenced on this site. One of the ways in which we connect you with the information you are looking for is through links to other websites (community and business links). These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. Also note, we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website and cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies of other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of each and every website that you visit before you provide any personal information.
No commercial advertisements are permitted without the permission of The Oakville Parent.
By visiting OakvilleParent.com you agree to the above disclaimer.
*BY CHECKING THE CONTRACT ACCEPTANCE BOX, YOU ARE STATING: I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND WAIVERS AS THEY PERTAIN TO THE PROGRAM FOR WHICH I AM REGISTERING.